MTB Shoes Spider Wide Last Black
VAT applied by country
- AT- Austria20%
- BE - Belgium21%
- BG - Bulgaria20%
- CY - Cyprus19%
- CZ - Czechia21%
- DE - Germany19%
- DK - Denmark25%
- EE - Estonia20%
- EL - Greece24%
- ES - Spain21%
- FI - Finland24%
- FR - France20%
- HR - Croatia25%
- HU - Hungary27%
- IE - Ireland23%
- IT - Italy22%
- LT - Lithuania21%
- LU - Luxembourg17%
- LV - Latvia21%
- MT - Malta18%
- NL - Netherlands21%
- PL - Poland23%
- PT - Portugal23%
- RO - Romania19%
- SE - Sweden25%
- SI - Slovenia22%
- SK - Slovak Republic20%
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to firstname.lastname@example.orgOrder and shipping deadlines
Discover our wide-fit MTB shoes.
For the first time at Luck we are launching a mass-produced MTB shoe model with one of the widest lasts we have. In this way, we managed to make available to our customers an MTB shoe made with a wide last (previously only available in personalized shoes) at an unbeatable price, as it is a mass-produced model.
The new 2022 version of our Spider combines a scientifically developed design with superior materials, to create a shoe for our most demanding public, as David Valero and Rocío del Alba made clear in the recent victory of the Championship of Spain in 2020.
- - Shoe manufactured in our "Special Width" last. Especially suitable for our clients with wider feet.
- - New RC sole with a double structure that allows for total plantar correction and adaptation without the need for difficult-to-position wedges.
- - AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- - Designed with superior quality materials.
- - Microfibers of unsurpassed quality and thickness.
- - Conceived from microfiber pieces and without internal seams.
- - New CARBIN internal structure, Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- - 100% breathable TECNOLITE inner lining with silver ion treatment, with antibacterial, antistatic and healing properties.
- - Anatomical insole with 100% breathable OZONE® lining with silver ion treatment.
- - New rear design aimed at ankle support.
- - Double rotating ATOP closure.
- - LUCK SPIDER, manufactured entirely in our facilities in Spain.
- - Made 100% with vegan and Eco-Friendly materials.