START-White Special Width
VAT applied by country
- AT- Austria20%
- BE - Belgium21%
- BG - Bulgaria20%
- CY - Cyprus19%
- CZ - Czechia21%
- DE - Germany19%
- DK - Denmark25%
- EE - Estonia20%
- EL - Greece24%
- ES - Spain21%
- FI - Finland24%
- FR - France20%
- HR - Croatia25%
- HU - Hungary27%
- IE - Ireland23%
- IT - Italy22%
- LT - Lithuania21%
- LU - Luxembourg17%
- LV - Latvia21%
- MT - Malta18%
- NL - Netherlands21%
- PL - Poland23%
- PT - Portugal23%
- RO - Romania19%
- SE - Sweden25%
- SI - Slovenia22%
- SK - Slovak Republic20%
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to email@example.comOrder and shipping deadlines
For the first time in Luck we launched a model of road shoes manufactured in series with one of the widest lasts that we have. We are thus able to make available to our customers a cycling shoe manufactured with a wide last (previously only available in custom shoes) at an unbeatable price, as it is a model manufactured in series.
The new 2021 version of our Start combines a scientifically developed design with top-level materials to create a shoe for our most demanding public, as made clear by David Valero and Rocío del Alba in the recent victory of the Spanish Championship in 2020. .
The Start shoes are manufactured entirely in Spain and will be available in sizes 37 to 47, providing the cyclist with a more comfortable contact and better traction, improving his personal performance.
- Shoe made in our "Special Width" last. Especially suitable for our clients with wider feet.
- New double-structured HD50 carbon fiber sole that allows to achieve a total plantar correction and adaptation without the need for wedges that are difficult to position.
- AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- Designed with superior quality materials.
- Microfibers of unsurpassed quality and thickness.
- Conceived from microfiber pieces and without internal seams.
- New internal structure CARBIN, anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its enveloping fabric.
- 100% breathable TECNOLITE inner lining with silver ion treatment, with antibacterial, antistatic and healing properties.
- Anatomical footbed with 100% breathable OZONE® lining with silver ion treatment.
- New rear design aimed at supporting the ankle.
- ATOP double rotary closure.
- LUCK Start, manufactured entirely in our facilities in Spain.
- Made 100% with vegan and Eco-Friendly materials.