SPIDER-2021 MTB Shoes Wide Last
VAT applied by country
- AT- Austria20%
- BE - Belgium21%
- BG - Bulgaria20%
- CY - Cyprus19%
- CZ - Czechia21%
- DE - Germany19%
- DK - Denmark25%
- EE - Estonia20%
- EL - Greece24%
- ES - Spain21%
- FI - Finland24%
- FR - France20%
- HR - Croatia25%
- HU - Hungary27%
- IE - Ireland23%
- IT - Italy22%
- LT - Lithuania21%
- LU - Luxembourg17%
- LV - Latvia21%
- MT - Malta18%
- NL - Netherlands21%
- PL - Poland23%
- PT - Portugal23%
- RO - Romania19%
- SE - Sweden25%
- SI - Slovenia22%
- SK - Slovak Republic20%
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to email@example.comOrder and shipping deadlines
It´s the first time in Luck we launched a model of MTB shoes manufactured in series with one of the widest lasts that we have. We thus managed to make available to our customers a MTB shoe manufactured with a wide last (previously only available in custom shoes) at an unbeatable price, as it is a model manufactured in series.
The new 2021 version of our Spider combines a scientifically developed design with top-level materials to create a shoe destined for success and victories, as made clear by David Valero and Rocío del Alba in the recent victory of the Spanish Championship in 2020.
Spider mtb shoes are manufactured entirely in Spain and will be available in sizes 37 to 46, providing the cyclist with a more comfortable contact and better traction, improving their personal performance.
- Shoe made in our "Special Width" last. Especially suitable for our clients with wider feet.
- New sole with double structure of RC composite fiber that allows to achieve a total correction and plantar adaptation without the need for wedges that are difficult to position.
- AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- Designed with superior quality materials.
- Microfibers of unsurpassed quality and thickness.
- Conceived from microfiber pieces and without internal seams.
- New internal structure CARBIN, anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its enveloping fabric.
- 100% breathable TECNOLITE inner lining with silver ion treatment, with antibacterial, antistatic and healing properties.
- Anatomical footbed with 100% breathable OZONE® lining with silver ion treatment.
- New rear design aimed at supporting the ankle.
- ATOP double rotary closure.
- LUCK SPIDER, manufactured entirely in our facilities in Spain.
- Made 100% with vegan and Eco-Friendly materials.