Tri Road ROAD SHOES
VAT applied by country
- AT- Austria20%
- BE - Belgium21%
- BG - Bulgaria20%
- CY - Cyprus19%
- CZ - Czechia21%
- DE - Germany19%
- DK - Denmark25%
- EE - Estonia20%
- EL - Greece24%
- ES - Spain21%
- FI - Finland24%
- FR - France20%
- HR - Croatia25%
- HU - Hungary27%
- IE - Ireland23%
- IT - Italy22%
- LT - Lithuania21%
- LU - Luxembourg17%
- LV - Latvia21%
- MT - Malta18%
- NL - Netherlands21%
- PL - Poland23%
- PT - Portugal23%
- RO - Romania19%
- SE - Sweden25%
- SI - Slovenia22%
- SK - Slovak Republic20%
SOLE: SHD - HD50
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to email@example.comOrder and shipping deadlines
- LUCK professional line.
- LUCK TRI ROAD triathlon shoes made in Spain.
- AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- New SHD carbon fibre sole with studs made from natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber from trees from the Hevea family, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact and giving the cyclist more comfortable contact and greater traction.
- Light resistant shoe which is very breathable and quick drying.
- Microfibre tissues of the highest quality and minimum thickness.
- Made out of several pieces with no seams so to ensure the best possible adaptation to the foot.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- Reinforced tip for greater protection.
- Ring pull on the forefoot to make it easier to put the shoe on in a single movement.
- Loop on the bike side of the shoe from which you can tie a rubber band to the crank arm to hold it in start position.
- New design of back aimed at enhanced ankle support.
- Double high-functioning Velcro fastening system for a rapid transition.
You might also like