Zero MTB Shoes
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to email@example.comOrder and shipping deadlines
- The spearhead of the LUCK professional series.
- LUCK ZERO is made entirely in Spain.
- Designed with selected natural leather of the highest quality.
- The leather we use comes from cow hides. We select the best cuts from the best Spanish cows.
- Presented as the definitive shoe for the best possible fit to the shape of each cyclist’s feet (LUCK FIT).
- The new Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional sole with studs made from natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- It allows to choose the rigidity of the sole in 4 levels: 12 - 14 - 16 - 18.
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact, obtaining greater traction and giving the cyclist a contact more direct and respectful of the Earth.
- Perforated orifices in the sole into which you can insert studs for the softest surfaces.
- Made out of a single piece with no seams so to ensure the best possible adaptation to the foot.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- TECNOLITE 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- Rear and front polyurethane reinforcement for greater protection.
- New reinforcement of back aimed at enhanced.
You might also like