copy of MTB pedals, Shimano Deore M520, SPD black
Shimano ME700 Pedals
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Cleats including
Custom shoes do not accept returns. Both colors and design may vary since there are elements that influence the final result.
If you need help with personalization write to email@example.comOrder and shipping deadlines
Shimano Deore SPD-M520 pedals.
- They are basic clipless pedals, designed for mountain biking.
- Open joining mechanism is designed to improve mud pouring
- The sealed cartridge bearing shaft keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for a wide variety of cycling uses
Shimano pedals features:
- Compact body design with open anchor for easy anchoring
- Better repellency of mud and dirt than any other pedal in its class
- Anchorage tension and adjustable release
- Chromoly alloy axle and low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- MTB pedals
- Set of Cleats